Did you know that…
- since the creation of the United Nations in 1945, no country has violated as many UN security Council Resolutions as the state of Israel?
- anyone of the Jewish faith can move to Israel, but Palestinians born there with home and land there are not allowed to return?
- Palestinians are not allowed to move between their own towns without first getting a visa from Israel?
- Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jewish settlers and the remaining 15% is divided among the Palestinians? For example, 85% of the water is given to about 400 Jewish settlers while 15% must be divided among Hebron’s 120,000 Palestinians?
- former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was held responsible for the massacre of more than 2,750 Palestinians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila? The UN qualified the massacre by Sharon as GENOCIDE.
- 5 million of the 8 million Palestinians are refugees, making them the biggest group of refugees in the world?
The world must take notice of the continuous oppression of the Palestinian people. To be left defenceless and voiceless against a force that is known to be the fourth most powerful military in the world is against every grain of humanity.