Unless you just returned from another planet, you have heard about the attack on Charlie Hebdo in France. As has been the case for the last decade, every time some wackos who just happened to be Muslims killed people, Muslims are put on the defensive and are expected to denounce violence and apologise.
The following amateur video shows the attacker killing a cop during the attack. I can’t help but notice that the cop who was shot at close range did not bleed. I’ve never shot anyone and I’ve never seen anyone get shot, but I assume that when someone is shot, that person would bleed. So I’ve been wondering how it’s possible that this cop who was shot at close range was not bleeding. If you’re a medical doctor, please leave a comment and explain how that was possible. I’m very curious.
I see no reason why any Muslim should apologize for a crime they did not commit. Those Charlie Hebdo attackers may have shouted “Allahu akbar”, may have said that they were avenging the insult on the prophet, but they did not represent Muslims or Islam. No one voted to elect them to be the defender of Islam or Muslims.
No, I refuse to be held responsible for the actions and crimes of people I do not know.
I’ve never heard any Christians apologise when the Christian Serbs carried out an ethnic cleansing on the Bosnians.
I’ve never heard any Hindus apologise for the destruction of the Babri Mosque.
I’ve never heard any Buddhists apologise when Buddhist monks in Myanmar and Sri Lanka incite hatred and violence against ethnic minorities in their countries.
This is yet another example of Western double standard and hypocrisy. Anti-semitic statements is a big NO, NO, but Islamophobia is perfectly acceptable. By the way, many (not all) Muslims are Semites.
This is worth pondering.
While in Paris for the solidarity march, Netanyahu invited French Jews to emigrate to Israel. Watch this video to see how they responded.
As far as the war on terror is concerned, Hillary Clinton admitted that the U.S. trained, armed and funded the al-Qaeda in order to fight the USSR. So the root of this terrorism problem can be traced back to U.S. I’ve never heard any Americans apologise for that.
- When They Insult Our Prophets
- Scholar Tariq Ramadan, Harper’s Rick MacArthur on Charlie Hebdo Attack & How the West Treats Muslims
- Comics Legend Art Spiegelman & Scholar Tariq Ramadan on Charlie Hebdo & the Power Dynamic of Satire
- Paris Attack on Charlie Hebdo: Gunmen Showed “Advanced Military Skills”
- Paris policeman’s brother: ‘Islam is a religion of love. My brother was killed by terrorists, by false Muslims’
- Paris Terror Attacks: Who Was Behind This Dastardly Act of Terror? The Suspects Killed by Police, Forecloses a Judicial Procedure
- Police Commissioner Involved in Charlie Hebdo Investigation “Commits Suicide”. Total News Blackout
- Suicide officer’s family denied access to autopsy
- Helric Fredou’s Family Denied Autopsy Access
- Muslim employee saved lives in attack on Paris kosher supermarket
- Nearly half the French against printing Prophet cartoons: Poll
- Muslim ho saved Jews ‘can’t let an innocent person be killed’
- Chomsky: Paris attacks show hypocrisy of West’s outrage
Hypocrisy and Double Standard
- One Student’s Epic Tweets Call Out the Biggest Hypocrites Marching for Free Speech in Paris
- Charlie Hebdo fired cartoonist for anti-Semitism in 2009
- As a Muslim, I’m Fed Up With the Hypocrisy of the Free Speech Fundamentalists
- Israel to demand apology for ‘anti-Semitic’ Netanyahu cartoon
- German paper publishes, in error, an anti-Semitic cartoon
False Flag Operation?
- Planted ID card exposes Paris false flag
- Paris attack designed to shore up France’s vassal status: Roberts
- Suspicions are growing that the French shootings are a false flag operation
- Charlie Hebdo — Paul Craig Roberts
- 18-year-old Charlie Hebdo suspect surrenders to police, claims to have alibi