To vaccinate or not to vaccinate — that is the question.
I’m not a medical doctor, so my opinion on the matter doesn’t carry much weight (if at all). What bothers me is there seems to be many reports about children and adults who have suffered from vaccine injury. Please bear in mind that many people who have been voicing their concerns about vaccine safety are medical doctors and other medical professionals.
People who are labeled anti-vaccines, don’t consider themselves to be anti-vaccines. What they’re campaigning for is an honest, transparent and rigorous testing on the safety and effectiveness of vaccines. If there are potential for devastating side effects (such as brain injury), don’t you owe it to yourself (and more importantly, to your children) to research all facts regarding vaccination before deciding if it is something you want to do?
If vaccines are 100% safe and effective, why can’t we have an open and honest discussion about the pros and cons of vaccination with the public? No name calling — let’s behave (or pretend) like we’re all sensible, mature adults who can look at all the facts before deciding on the best course of action.
- International Medical Council on Vaccination
- Vaccine Injury
- 30 Scientific Studies Showing the Link between Vaccines and Autism
- Herd Immunity — The flawed science and failures of mass vaccination, Suzanne Humphries, MD
- The Herd Immunity Myth – Treating Our Children Like Cattle
- Why flu shots are the greatest medical fraud in history
- Book review: Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
Vaccines-Honesty vs Policy
Former Salesman For Vaccine Maker Merck & Co Wouldn’t Vaccinate His Son